Friday, November 30, 2012

Anatomy of a Cupcake

We all know I am not the most skilled chef, nor do I have a desire to slave away in a kitchen, but one thing I DO love is making cupcakes!  I love experimenting to make the cutest and/or healthiest cupcake recipie.  There is something about those little cakes with fun frosting and wrappers that makes me actually WANT to be in the kitchen. 

My mom and my sister are avid bakers, and have piping bags with different decorating tips, and even make their own batter and icing.  One day, I'm sure I'll reach their level of cupcake-mastery too.  Maybe.  Anyway, these are some that Mom made over Thanksgiving weekend that she took to the Egg Bowl...






I'm making my first cupcakes in my kitchen in Tuscaloosa tonight for Brooke's bridal shower tomorrow!  Pictures (not nearly as cute as these) to come!

Also be thinking about this lovely momma, who will have her first child AT ANY TIME!  Whoa!  Hopefully I will get to see them BOTH this weekend in Hattiesburg! 



Looking forward to hosting a shower for the first time, road tripping, and seeing some long-lost friends (KZ!) this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment