Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Color!


We spent this weekend traveling to Tuscaloosa to get some things ready for our new home, and most importantly, to paint!  When we arrived Friday, we made a massive Target run to buy a shower curtain and liner, a trash can, and Jutin's favorite, an etage for the bathroom that he and my mom had fun trying to put together.

I made Justin take a picture reading the etage instructions, for memory's sake of course.
One of my favorite things about our new house is that there is so much light!  We barely ever need to turn on lights during the day time. We also decided to paint every room besides two!  And we did it all this weekend!  I must say, I am a master edger, and Justin is a master roller.  Together, we are pretty impressive painters, if I do say so myself.  We added so much color to the house, and I am so excited to get all our things moved in!  Here are some of the rooms-









T- minus four days til Justin's graduation and our move!   My mind is in so many places right now- packing up our things, job searching, and wedding planning!  So excited about life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment