Thursday, March 21, 2013

9 Days

This past week, we've been marriage license-ing...





Birthday partying...





And picture taking!







We have NINE DAYS til the big day, and two more days until my spring break!  Next week, we'll be finishing up some last-minute crafts (yes, Justin will be making some pretty pastel decorations!), buying Wal-Mart's entire supply of mason jars, doing a hair run-through with the lovely Mallory McVey, assembling the homemade favors, and loading up my car to the brim with all things wedding. 

Since the date was set last spring, Mom has been worried about March's unpredictable weather.  In my overly-optimistic mind, I never once thought my wedding day would be anything but sunny, cloudless, and the most perfect spring weather.  Now, James Spann is saying we're in for a cold snap next week.   Here's hoping the cold only lasts next week, and by Saturday it will be an absolutely beautiful day!  I'm hanging on to that hope, but even if it's 40 degrees and a downpour and we are all crowded in a room at Puckett, I will be marrying my bff and love of my life, and March 30th will be a day I will never forget.

See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment